Join us for our next program: Tuesday, February 14, 2017!
- We will be celebrating Valentine's Day and our past Presidents of Tuesday Musicale.
- First Presbyterian Church, 743 W. Michigan Avenue
- 11A program, followed by lunch
- Program: Duo-pianists AudreJean Heydenburg and Renee Runyon
- Chairman of the Day: Jackie Livesay
- Greeters: Betty Pultz and Diane Zimmer
Founded in 1927, the mission of Jackson Tuesday Musicale (JTM) is to encourage and acquire a broader knowledge of music and musical literature, and to promote a higher standard of this art in Jackson, Michigan.
JTM is a positive force in the greater Jackson community. It promotes music and music education through:
- Monthly Meetings
- JTM Chorus
- Youth Scholarships to Michigan music camps and Fundraising for this Purpose
- Sponsorship of Junior Music Clubs
- Music Appreciation in the Jackson Area Schools
JTM is a member of, and participates in, the activities of the Michigan Federation of Music Clubs (MFMC) and the National Federation of usic Clubs (NFMC).
MFMC, founded in 1899, has grown into one of the state’s largest music organizations with club and individual members of all ages. MFMC and NFMC provide opportunities for musical study, performance and appreciation to senior, student and junior members in music-related clubs and organizations. Members are professional and amateur musicians, vocalists, composers, dancers, performing artists, arts and music educators, music students, generous music patrons and benefactors, and music lovers of all ages.